As the Covid landscape continually evolves, we will update our travel requirements accordingly. Here's what you need to know about participating in a Bicycle Adventures trip this year:
As of January 1, 2023, pre-trip vaccination and/or testing for COVID-19 is recommended but no longer required by Bicycle Adventures. Regional and/or local requirements still apply.
- In order to reduce the chance of COVID-19 exposure and transmission, wearing masks is still recommended but no longer required in Bicycle Adventures vans. Masks are optional for all other activities. Any local requirements will supersede BA policy, so guests should still bring a mask with them on their trip.
- If a guest tests positive for COVID-19 during a tour, they must exit the tour and are encouraged to follow CDC isolation guidelines. Anyone rooming with a guest who tests positive may also be asked to leave the tour. Bicycle Adventures will help facilitate the tour departure, but any costs incurred are the guest’s responsibility. Please consider purchasing trip insurance to help offset this risk.
- If you are feeling ill or have symptoms before your tour, please follow CDC guidelines for testing and any necessary quarantining. Guests arriving on tour with symptoms of illness may be subject to a COVID-19 test, and will not be allowed to participate in the tour with a positive test result.
- Cancellations due to COVID-19 are covered within BA’s cancellation/transfer policy and are not eligible for any credit within 30 days of the tour’s start. For this reason, we highly encourage guests to purchase trip insurance.
- We encourage all guests to be fully vaccinated when traveling with us.